- The term ‘Orange Eyewear’ ‘Orange Eyewear Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Rico House, George Street, MANCHESTER M25 9WS. Our company registration number is 03383993. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- ORDERING: Orders will be fulfilled and despatched as quickly as possible. If a frame is out of stock, our Sales Administration team will try to contact you to discuss an alternative but failing that, the order will be despatched without the missing frames.
- TITLE AND RISK: The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer on completion of delivery. Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier has received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for the Goods; and any other goods or services that the Supplier has supplied to the Customer.
- PRICING: The price of the Goods shall be the price as otherwise agreed between us and you, or if no price had been agreed, the price set out in the Orange Eyewear price list in force as at the date of delivery.
- WARRANTY: The goods are guaranteed against manufacture defects for a period of 24 months from date of invoice.
- REFUND/RETURN POLICY: Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, seller is not responsible for refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- COMPLAINTS: Any complaints can be emailed to our Financial Director email@example.com or alternatively call 0161 773 5555. Each case will be looked at individually and dealt with as deemed appropriate.
- LEGALITIES: We reserve the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
What are cookies?
Cookies are information packets which store information about your computer use. They are sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page. This is retained and can help make interaction between you and a website faster and easier as it remembers who you are and the last time you came to the website. This information includes things like websites you have visited, searches you have made, and products you are interested in. It is used to serve you more relevant information based on your viewing preferences. It means you get a richer experience when using your computer to browse websites.
There are two different types of cookies – the ones we use on orange-eyewear.co.uk (called first party cookies) and the ones companies we work with use (we call these third party cookies). To shop on our website you need to have your first party cookies enabled, although you can browse with these switched off.
You can disable your third party cookies and still shop on our website.
Rest assured cookies do not hold personal information about you, your payment details or your address. They are based on your computer usage and are commonly used in online marketing activity.
Additional information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at: www.aboutCookies.org
This policy sets out how Orange Eyewear uses and protects any information that you provide when you use this website.
Orange Eyewear Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Orange Eyewear may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1st January 2016.
What we collect
When you place an order with us we collect certain information which is required to allow us to process your transaction. This includes your practice details, order details and details of your address(es).
We will use this information to process your transaction and despatch your order.
You can choose to sign up for our newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS and telephone.
On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our Website provides to help us develop and improve it further.
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send you emails which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will not share your information with third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.